Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stream Nights

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stream Nights  Empty Stream Nights 6th March 2014, 5:43 am

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Hello friends, as you may know we sometimes have stream nights on thursdays on http://www.twitch.tv/evanscraft. We originally made this open to anyone who wanted to stream. So far it's only been me and woof. If you want to stream please post here! You can stream pretty much any game you want. But it would be more fun if you played a game with other people from the server as well. (ex. loadout, or maybe prop hunt in counter strike). So let us know if you can stream and I will give you the stream key and things!  Cool

2Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 6th March 2014, 5:49 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Please consider streaming sometime if you think your computer could handle it! I'd love to see what different games people have to show.

Also, if you'd like, I could make custom stream art for you! Like the one I use for streaming. It's actually just my Youtube channel art edited a bit for stream content, but it would probably be some version of you (or you, if I felt like I could draw you well enough). This is my example/my image. If you want something like that, it would say 'Online with: [your name]' with, as I said, either a version of you or actually you.
Stream Nights  Tumblr10

3Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 7th March 2014, 5:34 pm

Chronoanime

Chronoanime
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

How exactly do you do the streaming? because i was thinking of maybe doing a stream of evanscraft and Dragon Nest which i play with Fefs

4Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 8th March 2014, 12:54 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Do you mean like, what programs to stream with?
Because I use OBS, which is a free stream software that works pretty well. If you need some help setting that up I can post a quick tutorial on how to set up OBS for this stream.
I should probably do that anyways

And I think it would be better to not do streams of Evanscraft, in my personal opinion. Maybe on TOP nights, if that's what you mean. But the Thursdays we do stream nights I don't believe anything interesting happens on Evanscraft aha. I'm not in control of what you stream so you can do whatever, it's just my own opinion as I said.

5Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 11th March 2014, 1:30 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

If no one else is interested, I'd like to have this week's stream night to do some Dark Souls, since Dark Souls 2 is getting released tomorrow March 11th.

I'll probably start a new character and then work on my lead character, and since Dark Souls is kind of an empty game I'll probably play some music while I'm playing. Maybe Fire Emblem music.

But if anyone new is interested in streaming, I'll let you have the night! I'd much rather see someone else take over the stream.

EDIT: I may actually stream Dark Souls 2 if my copy arrives on time. But that's a big maybe b/c Twitch has rules about when you're allowed to stream new games.

6Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 14th March 2014, 4:27 pm

Chronoanime

Chronoanime
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

WoofAlekseev wrote:Do you mean like, what programs to stream with?
Because I use OBS, which is a free stream software that works pretty well. If you need some help setting that up I can post a quick tutorial on how to set up OBS for this stream.
I should probably do that anyways

And I think it would be better to not do streams of Evanscraft, in my personal opinion. Maybe on TOP nights, if that's what you mean. But the Thursdays we do stream nights I don't believe anything interesting happens on Evanscraft aha. I'm not in control of what you stream so you can do whatever, it's just my own opinion as I said.

That would be really awesome if you could give al title tutorial on how to get it and do it. Because i suck at computer stuff

7Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 14th March 2014, 10:29 pm

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I did give a small tutorial in a different thread here: https://evanscraft.forumotion.com/t78-obs-tutorial-kind-of-how-to-set-up-for-twitch
You can download OBS here: https://obsproject.com/download

However my tutorial isn't the greatest, and there are still other things you should know how to set up on OBS such as your microphone noise gate, your video output quality, and also how to use Scenes and Global Sources. So if you can, add me on Skype and I can give you a better runthrough on how to use OBS. My skype username is WoofAlekseev obviously ahah.

8Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 20th March 2014, 1:40 pm

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

I'm thinking about taking tonight to do some Smite if that's cool with the crew.

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

9Stream Nights  Empty Re: Stream Nights 20th March 2014, 9:02 pm

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

thats cool with me!  Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum