Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

King AU: The Creation Theory

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1King AU: The Creation Theory Empty King AU: The Creation Theory 13th February 2014, 10:33 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

This is unfinished and the beginning is still kind of iffy to me. There are probably some grammar mistakes and maybe spelling?? I'm using notepad b/c I don't have Word.
Also Tower of Power. Power Tower. That's all I can think of. Minnesota why

Beginning
In the beginning there was an empty planet; a simple planet floating in the vast emptiness of space as billions and billions of others were as well. But this particular planet was special, for something had sparked a sudden burst of life on the barren rock. Someone might be a better way of putting it.

It was a god, one of many who walked through the nothingness and lived inside stars. This particular god grew tired of watching empty planets float by and wanted to create something different. And so the god turned their attention upon a planet of their choosing; the aforementioned planet, as it was one not too molten nor too frozen, and upon its surface they placed a spark of energy that began the growth of things green.

But it was still an empty planet, even after the plants had covered the barren rock and made fertile soil. The god shrunk itself down and walked about the planet, trying to figure out what was missing. And finally it understood.

With a spark of fire, it created life. Not plantlife, but mortal life. It placed the fire within the hearts of these new mortals; humans, it called them. Each one would be different and it created hundreds of them. But the mortals needed things to survive aside from the plants, and so the god created animals. Side by side, the humans worked with these animals to live.

But what the god wanted most was a place for all these humans to live, somewhere it could watch over them and be a part of their society. So the god carved a castle from the stone of a mountain, and it built a town around the castle. When it was satisfied that the humans would enjoy their new home, it took the form of a human man and gave itself a name: Geoffrey.

He revealed himself to the humans, and in their tongue he said "I am here to lead you to your home," and though they were skeptical they followed him, and were surprised to find the city that many claimed had not been there before. And here he allowed them to go free into the city and do as they like, for these humans he had created were pure and kind creatures. They made him ruler and he lived with his subjects, learning and enjoying the change of pace.

But he had forgotten one important thing in his creation: balance. These creatures were too kind; too pure, and there had to be a darkness somewhere. Without the god knowing, the planet began to spout lava from its core, and from this lava arose monsters of a most terrible nature. When the ground broke apart beneath the town and monsters came crawling from the depths, he knew he had to do something. His creations looked to him for help and mercy, and so he left the planet in search of another planet to place the evil things that were being created.

He found one; a molten planet that had a solid core. And so he placed as many of the evil monsters as he could into the core of that planet, forever creating a link between the two so that there would be a balance.

When he returned to his planet, he was saddened to find that his creations had been tainted and in some he could see that the fire was gone from their hearts. He was able to keep the monsters at bay during the mornings as the humans rebuilt their town, but at night the creatures from the dark roamed free and terrorized his citizens.

That was when he decided it was better to be king, rather than to be a full god. He created a tower, deep within the castle, which would hold most of his power so that he may be closer to the mortals he created. He called it the Tower of Power, Intelligence, Magic, Purity and Secrecy, or the Tower of PIMPS.

2King AU: The Creation Theory Empty Re: King AU: The Creation Theory 13th February 2014, 6:37 pm

Marat

Marat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Dang Woof u so fast

So good tho uvu

Also really like how you made the title 'Tower of Pimps' make sense omg

http://yourtwodads.tumblr.com

3King AU: The Creation Theory Empty Re: King AU: The Creation Theory 14th February 2014, 2:01 am

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Oooooh I love it! Really good job Woof!

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

4King AU: The Creation Theory Empty Re: King AU: The Creation Theory 14th February 2014, 5:03 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

This is fantastic!

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

5King AU: The Creation Theory Empty Re: King AU: The Creation Theory 14th February 2014, 5:09 am

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

yoooo this is fantastic and makes me so super excite

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

6King AU: The Creation Theory Empty Re: King AU: The Creation Theory 14th February 2014, 6:30 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

ahhh thanks you guys -u- i'm glad you like what i have so far

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum