Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evanscraft Address Book!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Evanscraft Address Book! Empty Evanscraft Address Book! 20th July 2014, 7:17 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

Snail mail anyone?  This thread is for evanscrafters who are comfortable giving out a home address so other members from the server can send birthday presents/cards, and Christmas presents/cards.  Or for any occasion really.  You don't have to share your address if you're uncomfortable giving out that information to people you have never met.  But if you want to, go for it!  I know there's some of the server who have already given out addresses (at least to me for my Christmas cards last year) but in light of my computer crashing and new members of the server, let's try to get an address book going!  If you need to use your real name for any reason, you only need to put your first name if you're uncomfortable putting your last name!

Here's my address- along with Jaunica's if you want to send stuff to my brother XD

Caitlin Adams/John Adams (for my brother)
5818 Wilma St
Durham NC, 27712

We've moved! Our new address is now here yay Smile

Last edited by Kyuri on 27th September 2014, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

2Evanscraft Address Book! Empty Re: Evanscraft Address Book! 21st July 2014, 5:11 am

Norf Dakoda

Norf Dakoda
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

North Dakota
420 Swag Avenue
Anonymity, NA 133743

Will edit when necessary

3Evanscraft Address Book! Empty Re: Evanscraft Address Book! 21st July 2014, 5:26 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

GDI north XD

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

4Evanscraft Address Book! Empty Re: Evanscraft Address Book! 27th July 2014, 10:17 pm

RhysIsPiecess

RhysIsPiecess
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Sure, I'll bite.

Rhys Maxham
8179 Rancheria Drive
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91701

5Evanscraft Address Book! Empty Re: Evanscraft Address Book! 28th July 2014, 3:06 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

heyy sure

Erin Mazur
16043 Guadalcanal St NE
Ham Lake, MN 55304

6Evanscraft Address Book! Empty Re: Evanscraft Address Book! 29th July 2014, 9:39 pm

Chronoanime

Chronoanime
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Jacob Nunez
709 fairway rd NW
Albuquerque, NM 87107

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]