Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Down to Text?

+2
WoofAlekseev
Kyuri
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's Down to Text? Empty Who's Down to Text? 11th March 2014, 6:00 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

I know that the majority of us chill out on here, or tumblr, or skype, and of course, the actual Minecraft server without which none of this would even be around to chill with.  However, a handful of us also have cell phone numbers for others on the server and usually end up sending a few wacky messages around whenever we deem it relevant to, for example, bother eggvan in the middle of the day with stupid egg puns.  

So if you're comfortable with giving out your cell phone number to other Evanscrafters, feel free!  Personally, I don't have a problem with it, as my sole form of communication with one friend I had was mainly maintained through texting (she lived in another country) and I have an unlimited texting plan.  If you have concerns about texting rates or such, or feel uncomfortable giving out your cell phone number to someone you haven't met face to face, as is the situation of the majority of the server, then you in no way, shape, or form need to put a cell phone number down.  However, if you're down to get random messages from your Evanscraft homies, go right ahead!  If you have certain restrictions on texting but still want to text, such as your phone can't get picture messages or something (cause I know some people who still have older phones and can't get pictures) then go ahead and put that down too.  

The main reason I think texting would be a good idea is that the vast majority of us have very scattered schedules and stuff, meaning that the likelihood of seeing someone on the server or on skype or on tumblr, if you have everyone's tumblr, is somewhat limited.  So yeah, if you're down to text other Evanscrafters, post ya'll's digits!  

Mine's 919-452-1733 Smile

Make sure if you text someone, to put who it's from too!  Otherwise I'll probably send evilly interrogating text messages.  Unless it's like the server secret language of egg and spaghett.

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

2Who's Down to Text? Empty Re: Who's Down to Text? 11th March 2014, 6:41 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

hello text me my number is 612-812-1548 just please send me your name in the text so i don't immediately delete it lma o

3Who's Down to Text? Empty Re: Who's Down to Text? 13th March 2014, 4:03 pm

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

Those of you in the US can text me! 601-868-0505, just lemme know who you are if you do. =3

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

4Who's Down to Text? Empty Re: Who's Down to Text? 14th March 2014, 4:29 pm

Chronoanime

Chronoanime
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Haha i would be down to text anyone, my number is 505-366-8560 and if you do text me, try and be extra creepy about xD and then hopefully please tell me who you are or ill freak out after a while lol

5Who's Down to Text? Empty Re: Who's Down to Text? 27th March 2014, 10:28 pm

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I'll text you guys, just let me know who you are haha!

My number:

My snapchat(if you guys have it): heymomitserin

Last edited by heymomitserin on 2nd August 2016, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Who's Down to Text? Empty Re: Who's Down to Text? 3rd October 2014, 5:49 am

RhysIsPiecess

RhysIsPiecess
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I'm totally down! Just let me know who you are and don't send me more than 128 texts/second as I have a flipphone Dx.

Number is 909-240-4458

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum