Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woof's Cosplays (and I will also make u props if u want)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I'm just,, going to post my two most recent cosplays. Which was Pyramid Head and Sayaka. I also did full zentai Slick from Homestuck but unfortunately those photos have disappeared lma o,,,

Also!!! I like!! Making cosplay props!! So if you have something you want made and you can't make it (either you don't have time or the materials) please ask me. I love making blades and I've made a very accurate replica of Mami's rifle from PMMM. I'm willing to do most reasonable props. If it's really big, I probably will have issues sending it. So I'd limit size to about 3-4 feet in length and maybe a foot in width.

anyways here are cosplays

this was me with a cool deadmau5 cosplayer at the con. I had a 5'6" wooden sword to carry around the whole time ah a,,,
Woof's Cosplays (and I will also make u props if u want) 0016910

and then me as Sayaka. sorry it's burry, it's from my dad's phone,,
Woof's Cosplays (and I will also make u props if u want) Photo011

Both my swords and the Pyramid Head helmet were handmade by me and my dad. I wish I had better photos of the sword for Sayaka, but if you want to see photos I can take some new ones to show you what it looks like.

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

WOOF! Could you make me either a Hitsugaya Toshiro sword and/or Weiss Schnee's rapier??? I can make cosplays for you in exchange!

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

You are amazing, wow :U
wow

May I ask if you can make a sword for me? If you have heard of Hetalia, it is Japan's katana sword I would like to be made :3

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I can see about the katana and Hitsugaya's sword. Would you both also like a sheathe with that? Because that might make it a little harder for me to complete. But I'll try to make one if you want it ;3;

And as for Weiss's rapier that one will require some tricky woodwork but I'll give it my best shot.

Unfortunately I can't start anything rn, currently Minnesota just had a blizzard so I'm kind of snowed in. But when I'm able to get started I'll post photos of what I'm doing.

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

That is completely okay with us UuU We don't need a sheathe for the swords, it's not necessary, but they would be a nice touch (;

Dory says if Weiss's sword is too tricky don't worry about it :3
She also is asking what cosplay you would like from her ;3

Thank you! Don't worry about rushing this stuff, be careful about that blizzard (:
(bb ur so nice omg)

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

ahha i really don't want to burden her with the cosplays i want to do
they're a lot of work,,, and by a lot i mean
it's about 8-9 pieces of clothing not including accessories aha so
yeah i'll manage on my own ;3;

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Awww no, omg. I bet that she wants to do this is return for you because she doesn't want to just burden you with making props for other people, unfortunately I have no talent in making cosplays so I need all the help I can get. She will want to help you make a cosplay, don't worry over it UuU
All I can really do is draw ( kinda ) and write ( kinda ) and play piano ( kinda ), so if you ever want sonething out of those three or something from me I would want you to ask me about it :3

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

ahhh but
all the cosplays i want to do are v complicated things and i would feel so bad for asking her to do them

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Awww Woof, at least let me try to make them, or help in some way. I really wanna work on my sewing skills and I would love it if people would ask me to make them cosplay so that I can improve uvu

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

well,, i suppose
there are two that i won't let you do though b/c one's a fursuit and the other is halo armor

the two that i am v interested in doing are Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening
https://2img.net/h/i746.photobucket.com/albums/xx101/ATomcatForever/fea-chrom-in-battle_zps4300edc0.jpg
and the dubstep artist Savant's persona. also named Savant. Specifically the game version. He basically looks like this (from the game I can get,, clearer shots but yea h this is p much it)
http://c308991.r91.cf1.rackcdn.com/SiteFiles/Artists/3635/cad153da-aa10-4fae-afae-398c65e0d15b.png

these are just,, the ones i am interested in doing like u don't have to do all the pieces of either. savant is v hard because there's a lot of layering going on. and chrom has a weird outfit. so yeah,,, i still don't want to burden you with eithe r hones tly

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum