Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clash of Kingdoms

+16
ultimink
heymomitserin
theallicat
Ani
Marat
FefsPrplDolfin
Kiwifeathers
Luke
Chronoanime
RedInkedWolf
Mineaddict0110
MarieSmiles
Kyuri
Norf Dakoda
WoofAlekseev
SkyKeepsFalling
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Clash of Kingdoms Empty Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:10 am

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

So the Build Team is currently now working on a huge week long game to be announced fully in the near future.

For now you need to post your kingdom that is either yours or you are pledge to here. The 4-5 most popular kingdoms will actually become a part of the event. Trust me the more people you have in your kingdom the better.

OR you can announce yourself as a freelancer for now. If we have too many we will divide them up later but we have plans for ya'll as well.

Get to it.

2Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:12 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I would like to announce the Kingdom of the Undead as my kingdom. Lich King all the way.

However, in the event that no one cares about who will raise them from the dead when they die, I will also accept a position as a freelancer.

3Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:14 am

Norf Dakoda

Norf Dakoda
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I, North, announce myself as King North of Knowledge, ruler of the Relic Ruins and knower and seer of all things. Those who wish to join my ranks will be guaranteed to be fully supported by the Kingdom of Knowledge, a clan that will ride to victory in any battle we face.

4Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:26 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

I, Kyuri, announce the continuation of the Wolf Kingdom, now in running for this event as well.

Anyone who joins will receive the honor of a Wolf Kingdom rank to be upheld as long as you wish, with the force of the wolf army behind you.

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

5Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:32 am

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

I declare myself Queen in the Kingdom of Mountains. My domain rules high above the rest at the highest peaks, and we shall stand tall, strong, and proud against our enemies. We are unafraid of any that try to bring us down.

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

6Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:33 am

Mineaddict0110

Mineaddict0110
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

MaybeHotIntern wrote:I, North, announce myself as King North of Knowledge, ruler of the Relic Ruins and knower and seer of all things. Those who wish to join my ranks will be guaranteed to be fully supported by the Kingdom of Knowledge, a clan that will ride to victory in any battle we face.

I pledge Allegence to the flag, of the united kingdom of Knowledge

7Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:34 am

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Kyuri wrote:I, Kyuri, announce the continuation of the Wolf Kingdom, now in running for this event as well.

Anyone who joins will receive the honor of a Wolf Kingdom rank to be upheld as long as you wish, with the force of the wolf army behind you.
I am the proud Wolf Knight of the Wolf Kingdom. I shall stand beside my queen in battle. I sincerely pledge my allegiance.

8Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:38 am

Chronoanime

Chronoanime
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

MaybeHotIntern wrote:I, North, announce myself as King North of Knowledge, ruler of the Relic Ruins and knower and seer of all things. Those who wish to join my ranks will be guaranteed to be fully supported by the Kingdom of Knowledge, a clan that will ride to victory in any battle we face.

I pledge my allegiance to knowledge :Dthat of which I don't have xD

9Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 4:52 am

Luke

Luke
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

welp i'll be joining my hubby
i pledge my allegiance and all that

http://spacegator.tumblr.com

10Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 5:01 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I, Kiwi, the Feather that Soars in the Fiercest Storms, Kiwigar the Bloodthirsty and Vanquisher of Ghasts, She Who Lives In The Earth and Wanderer to 90,000 Z, have changed my mind (see page two). I now walk alone.
A warning to all that may oppose me.
You'll regret it.

Last edited by Kiwifeathers on 21st February 2014, 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total

11Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 5:24 am

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

MarieSmiles wrote:I declare myself Queen in the Kingdom of Mountains. My domain rules high above the rest at the highest peaks, and we shall stand tall, strong, and proud against our enemies. We are unafraid of any that try to bring us down.

I, Fefs, pledge my allegiance to Marie, Queen of the Kingdom of Mountains.

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

12Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 6:36 am

Marat

Marat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I declare myself and Ani as the Mad Queens, rulers of the Kingdom of the Underworld. Our dominion is like the very fire that fuels the Nether--relentless and all-consuming.

Those who join our ranks will know the true power of madness and hold it in their grasp.

http://yourtwodads.tumblr.com

13Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 7:08 am

Ani

Ani
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Marat wrote:I declare myself and Ani as the Mad Queens, rulers of the Kingdom of the Underworld. Our dominion is like the very fire that fuels the Nether--relentless and all-consuming.

Those who join our ranks will know the true power of madness and hold it in their grasp.

And I, Queen Ani, swear to rule alongside Queen Marta with an iron fist as the rightful rulers of the Underworld.

All shall know our might, but none will know it as well as those who dare oppose us.

http://justintumb1rlake.tumblr.com

14Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 7:29 am

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

RedInkedWolf wrote:
Kyuri wrote:I, Kyuri, announce the continuation of the Wolf Kingdom, now in running for this event as well.

I am the proud Wolf Knight of the Wolf Kingdom. I shall stand beside my queen in battle. I sincerely pledge my allegiance.
I feel like the wolf army, in my perspective, acts really dark and evil and whatnot, but in the end we just don't do anything evil, like... I feel like we pretend like we're wolves when we are actually little puppy dogs :3

15Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 7:46 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

RedInkedWolf wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

I feel like the wolf army, in my perspective, acts really dark and evil and whatnot, but in the end we just don't do anything evil, like... I feel like we pretend like we're wolves when we are actually little puppy dogs :3

We're misleading in a good way. I love to act dark and mysterious and evil because, let's face it, a lot of my favorite characters are dark and mysterious and evil. But really I'm a big softie.

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

16Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 19th February 2014, 12:08 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Exactly UwU

17Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 12:49 am

theallicat

theallicat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

FefsPrplDolfin wrote:
MarieSmiles wrote:I declare myself Queen in the Kingdom of Mountains. My domain rules high above the rest at the highest peaks, and we shall stand tall, strong, and proud against our enemies. We are unafraid of any that try to bring us down.

I pledge to Marie as well

http://benedict-cumbersnatcher.tumblr.com/

18Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 1:05 am

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

theallicat wrote:
FefsPrplDolfin wrote:

Very wise choice, my dears. I thank you for joining me.

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

19Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 1:17 am

Norf Dakoda

Norf Dakoda
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

You of the Wolf Kingdom may be keeping up this as a dark facade to hide the soft underbelly that serves as your weakness, but the ferocity and conviction of the Kingdom of Knowledge is real. Fight against us, and you'll be sure to meet a solid force.

20Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 1:24 am

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Yo punks go talk shit in another thread I need this one for votes

21Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 1:48 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I, Erin, am unable to remain loyal to any other than thine self. Because this is so, I properly declared myself as a freelancer. Using the stars as my guides and the wind as my cloak, I shall travel at my own speed, causing chaos and mischief to all kingdoms I come upon. Be warned.

22Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 2:39 am

ultimink

egg wannabee
egg wannabee

U butter net lit may down Aaron! I'm aleging me to youre kingdumb of smarts

23Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 20th February 2014, 12:52 pm

theallicat

theallicat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

MarieSmiles wrote:
theallicat wrote:
FefsPrplDolfin wrote:

Very wise choice, my dears. I thank you for joining me.
Can I please be the officer commander for our kingdom's cat army?

24Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 21st February 2014, 3:44 am

theallicat

theallicat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Officail not officer

25Clash of Kingdoms Empty Re: Clash of Kingdoms 21st February 2014, 3:49 am

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Marat wrote:I declare myself and Ani as the Mad Queens, rulers of the Kingdom of the Underworld. Our dominion is like the very fire that fuels the Nether--relentless and all-consuming.

im a scrambled eg

I am joining the Kingdom of the Underworld. I will fry all egs that try to pass.  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  :egg:  :egg:  :egg: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum