Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red also writes poems and stories

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Red also writes poems and stories Empty Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:10 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Stuff I write, yeah

2Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:12 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Tick tock goes the clock,
As unfortunate Time runs by,
Never the past, never the future,
Guiding the Death along the Life.
Simple as such things are in all,
The meaning is far beyond us.
So dance, and sing, and love the world,
For Time is all upon us.

yeah, I know it says unknown in my signature thing, but that's because I am sneaky and mysterious, thank you goodbye.

3Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:19 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

When stars fall like snow,
And the rain won't slow,
When tired eyes are forced to close,
And the sun is no longer bright,
Sing me a lullaby, of when we would smile,
Play me a tune, when we'd laugh for a while.
Be there for me when this world falls apart,
And I'll hold you in my arms,
And we won't have to part.

4Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:22 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Content is Time,
While watching all,
Holding back
From crying.
Singing the song
Of wind and waves,
As everything
Was dying.

Some of these poems I wrote around the same time for a story that I don't remember anything about, but I kept them anyways.

5Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:23 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Gentle and quiet the world slept,
As daylight seemed to fade.
Fire beneath the cold hard lies,
As time slipped away.

6Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:26 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Yeah I got nothing about my stories right now.

Ok that's kind of a lie.
I'm trying to work through writing a fantasy novel about my friends and I that is inspired by songs that my friend assigned to the rest of us as our theme songs. It's really epic in my head but I can't write it out right now.
I am also trying to come up with a crime-solving story thing, and it's the same where it sounds and looks great in my head thus far.

7Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 18th February 2014, 6:51 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

red your poems are amaze and that story sounds great i didn't even know you wrote wow

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

8Red also writes poems and stories Empty Re: Red also writes poems and stories 19th February 2014, 7:20 am

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Haha, yeah, thanks OuO
I come up with little poems in my spare time, and a lot of the time I have ideas for stories running through my head but I can never hold onto them for a long enough time to write about them.

The first story I have in mind has to do with... 7 songs that were assigned to my friends and me, they are our theme songs, and they are really epic songs that I can imagine as background music to amazing scenes, mostly battles. So I listened to mine a lot and it basically became a little story in my head, but the part I would imagine would always end up being one of the last scenes.
Here is the song:
So I imagined my "character" as being like some battle mage person that, in this scene, is basically running through a storm in an icey land towards an Ice Castle. She is on this particular mission to save someone that is close to her, a friend that is also the ruler of a country, and this friend is in danger. Far behind her is basically an army of not only other people, but other creatures (dragons are the first thing that come to mind), and that is basically her "back up". The one leading the army is another friend of hers. So she is running towards the castle, and along the way she encounters these "evil" demon shadow creatures. Normally these creatures are hard to beat, but because she is a mage she can beat them rather easily, which is why she is so far ahead in the first place. But as she nears the castle, her instincts take over, and she doesn't try to stop and wait for the army so they can swarm the castle together (which is what she was supposed to do), (later on it is realized that there is a dark kind of magic that is controlling her mind through this, and she doesn't know). After defeating a really frikin huge gigantic shadow creature, she rages through the castle, breaking doors to bits, until she reaches (basically) the "final boss battle" room. In this room is this Shadow King, (it is later on also realized that he was also being controlled by the dark magic), and she immediately begins to fight him. This is when her friend that is leading the army catches up and realizes that my character didn't follow through with the plan because she was being controlled, and she quickly tries to catch up with my character and the Shadow King, because she knew for a fact my character couldn't handle it alone. Just as she catches up, my character and the Shadow King are found to be exchanging final blows at the same time, and all seems hopeful because my character wasn't being controlled in that second, and my character had a chance to beat the Shadow King by herself.
Then the Shadow King hits first, being hit aside in the process, and successfully strikes my character down, and she lays there unmoving.
At the same time the friend that was kidnapped, and was the reason that the army was there in the first place, also ran into the room from a different door to see what happened to character, and basically everyone is standing there shocked because they don't know if my character is dead or not.

And that is all I have of that so far Razz

My other idea is of a consulting detective and her partner solving crime; the girl is basically an antisocial grump about everything, she isn't too school smart but she's not an idiot, and is really sarcastic, but extremely observant and understanding and whatnot, and she isn't ugly but she isn't really really pretty either. Her partner isn't really a detective, he just kind of lives off of her money that she gets from solving cases, but he is really smart and handsome and has a social, bright, quirky, and cheerful personality. Together they manage to solve a lot of cases in ridiculous ways, she notices things about crime scenes that no one else does, and he chips in facts and knowledge about the stuff she notices. Of course there are romances and awkwardness like that, to make it funnier. I need to come up with an idea for some people in the department the main characters will work for, so there is a lot to think about this, but yeah.

What do you think of these so far? ;P

Last edited by RedInkedWolf on 1st March 2014, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Due to recent events, I figured the second story would be really just inappropriate to write (please don't ask why), and so I am no longer working on it.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum