Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread

+13
FefsPrplDolfin
SkyKeepsFalling
MarieSmiles
Ani
Marat
Norf Dakoda
Kyuri
WoofAlekseev
Pancakes!
Mineaddict0110
Rainbowcatnipify
CAT
king eg
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 15th February 2014, 9:30 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n11y4nLCpp1qgjzk7

Quesada face

27"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 15th February 2014, 9:32 pm

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
MaybeHotIntern wrote:"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Black_background
North Joins the Party

Ah yes the mysterious maybe hot intern

dang so revealing

28"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 12:07 am

CAT

CAT
Admin

omg added aaron to my creepy photo folder

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 5p3e48

http://monstertux.tumblr.com

29"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 1:03 am

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Img_0810

This is from last year, but whatever, close enough

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

30"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 1:11 am

Chronoanime

Chronoanime
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Img_5010

Here is my selfie, nothing fancy. meh

-Incubus87

31"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:07 am

Mineaddict0110

Mineaddict0110
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

affraid "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Tumblr_n12os12arY1siguuio1_500 So Bill Nye, Such Wow

32"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:10 am

Mineaddict0110

Mineaddict0110
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Tumblr_n12p02NcXb1siguuio1_500 Mah Setup

33"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:12 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Herpde11

34"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:15 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Kop210

35"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:15 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 39178410

36"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:18 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Keyryr10
"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Tumblr_n12p0631vw1s23iyyo9_500

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Megtur10
"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Aahhhm10

37"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:21 am

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 553842_3386090373333_714799582_n

awkward legit selfies with my girl RB

this was taken on a friday

38"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:29 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Ummmmi10

Here's a hothothot Michael selfie.

39"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 7:30 am

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 535004_126535110856623_1685985560_n

i went to the wizarding world of harry potter once

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

40"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 16th February 2014, 8:42 am

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n12t6gfz7Q1qgjzk7

Causally shares a Pancakes selfie

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n12tatJHA81qgjzk7

Sky selfie with cat whiskers

41"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 17th February 2014, 6:34 am

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

heymomitserin wrote:"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Ummmmi10

omg yes, so hot

42"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 17th February 2014, 7:02 am

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

FefsPrplDolfin wrote:

omg yes, so hot

thats not a selfie. that belongs in another thread  Wink 

43"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 17th February 2014, 6:23 pm

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

king eg wrote:
FefsPrplDolfin wrote:

omg yes, so hot

thats not a selfie. that belongs in another thread  Wink 

Nah, it belongs everywhere  Cool

44"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 18th February 2014, 4:51 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

pretty rare that kyuri finds more pictures of herself because kyuri takes pictures she doesn't be in pictures.  like my selfie game is so low that nickelback's fanbase is more well known than it.  but yeah i managed to find a few more pics of me mostly being a huge dork and stuff.  sorry if some are super huge that's how i had everything from my camera formatted oops

me being a dork with my hand drawn roy mustang gloves

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 153bo81

i think i'm so cool riding in the bed of a truck.  really i ain't.  oh god what is my hair doing.

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 2zhlj5y

oh my god it's kyuri with short hair.  i got bored one time and dressed up as my own characters and this is actually the most normal looking

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 V7e2yb

me and my dog scruffy.  the dog who now is the reason i have a dog army.  i miss her a lot, and need a scruffy the fourth in my army.  

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 28lxd8g

me in another character dress up of my own.  not really cosplay cause it's not anyone ya'll'd recognize unless you actually had read some of my older stories XD

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 2s7ugzq

last but not least the only time you'll ever see kyuri dressed this nice.  got to go to a movie premiere for a small movie my friend helped on and we had to dress all formal so for once i actually looked nice.  i can't remember which loser holding the camera decided to take it crooked but i'll strangle them cause this is the only picture of just me i have.

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Ae9stl

now i'm going to go hide back under the 'i don't take pictures of myself ever and i don't let anyone else either' rock

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

45"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 19th February 2014, 7:23 pm

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

TEAM NICE DYNAMITE!!! Sister edition ;D
"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Snapsh10

Bonus slightly crazy Dory:
"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Snapsh11

46"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 19th February 2014, 7:32 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I like how much of my personality shows in these two pictures:
I make an attempt to be happy
Then I don't care anymore
While at the same time, the less I "care" (aka, the more sarcastic I get), the weirder Dory gets.
This says a lot.

47"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Empty Re: "the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread 21st February 2014, 3:54 am

ultimink

egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Halfway decent selfie!

"the creepy folder" aka the selfie thread - Page 2 Halfwa11

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2