Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Machinima Project

+2
heymomitserin
king eg
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Machinima Project Empty My Machinima Project 15th February 2014, 12:56 am

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Hello friends,
I am writing a Halo 4 Machinima right now, and I am in need of some voice actors! I've already contacted some people that are interested, but I would like a few more people to audition.

Here is a sample of the writing from the first episode:

The shooting gets quiet.
HUNTER
Oh, thank god. I think it's finally calmed down. C'mon, Let's see if we can get over there!
MUAVE
Hey… wait… did you hear about that battle?
HUNTER
Huh?
MUAVE
I heard it… blew people away.
Hunter turns the other way.
HUNTER
Christ. Just kill me now.
In the distance there is an explosion heard. A blown up warthog comes into screen and lands on Hunter.
A faint grunt is heard and then a sigh.
Muave doesn’t go to help right away, like he was trained.
MUAVE
I guess your sense of humor is a little… flat today.

I basically want it to be pretty comical with some action and adventure.
If you are interested in voice acting, please post in here, and I will give you some lines to record for me!

2My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 15th February 2014, 12:58 am

heymomitserin

heymomitserin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Everyone should try it out because its super fun and also eggvan made it so there you go. :evan: 

3My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 17th February 2014, 6:31 am

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I seriously need to go get my microphone so I can record lines =.=

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

4My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 17th February 2014, 5:33 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Yeah, I need to practice more and somehow find a way to get a recording of my voice. Razz

5My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 20th February 2014, 2:16 am

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

No rush, just let me know when you can record a voice sample/ audition thing. I will send you some lines.
Once I get all the characters together, we can all do a reading on Skype.  :*: :*: 

6My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 20th February 2014, 2:46 am

ultimink

egg wannabee
egg wannabee

lmk if you still need people ev! I'd help!!

7My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 20th February 2014, 2:47 am

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

king eg wrote:No rush, just let me know when you can record a voice sample/ audition thing. I will send you some lines.
Once I get all the characters together, we can all do a reading on Skype.  :*: :*: 
Alrighty, sweet :3

8My Machinima Project Empty Re: My Machinima Project 20th February 2014, 7:32 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

i didn't see this earlier woops
but i'm available to help as much as possible, either with voicing or recording once i get my capture card

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum