Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Stuffs

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Video Game Stuffs Empty Video Game Stuffs 14th February 2014, 7:09 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

To go along with the anime and manga one let's talk about video games

Bonus points if you recommend a game the server can all play on together for a game night

Currently I'm playing through:
Xbox 360: AC3, Skyrim (finally) Dishonored
PC: Contrast (pretty game), Fallout 3, Prototype, and Just Cause 2

Playing Gmod too with friends.  Good game would recommend 10/10

Also who has Mass Effect 3 on xbox I want peeps to play multiplayer with yo

Last edited by SkyKeepsFalling on 14th February 2014, 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 14th February 2014, 9:46 pm

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

*BURSTS IN*
Did someone say video games?

I'm currently playing:
PC: Skyrim (modded out the wazhoo, the best way to play it, over 100 mods), Saints Row IV with a mate (which is amazing and hilarious, if it had more than 2 person multiplayer it would be a great one for Game Night) and MC obviously.
PS2: Playing through ALL the Spryro games atm, currently on the second; Gateway to Glimmer, which I believe for you yanks was called Ripto's Rage. I'm really happy to see they are still fun to play. Also just finishing off the collectibles in Crash Bandicoot 3 and playing some Okami on the side cause its beautiful and soothing.
PS3: FINALLY playing Red Dead Redemption, getting close to the end of Rayman Origins and playing some Shadow of the Colossus HD (my FAVORITE) and Jak and Daxter collection on the side.
3DS: Pokemon X and Pokemon White (speed running through to catch pokemon for the dex on X). That's it. Thats all I got the thing for; Pokemon.

3Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 14th February 2014, 10:51 pm

Marat

Marat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Did somebody say Shadow of the Colossus

yesyesyesyesyes

http://yourtwodads.tumblr.com

4Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 18th February 2014, 2:22 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

hello how did i not see this thread

Game recommendations. If you don't mind the variety of consoles
PS2: Drakengard remains one of my main favorites. It's a fantasy/medieval game about pacts with mythical creatures and a guy trying to save his sister.
The .Hack series is still high on my list, even though I never finished all four games. Only got halfway through the second. It's a challenging RPG but rewarding and has a nice style and deep story.
Silent Hill 2. Obviously if you've heard of Silent Hill you know it's going to be scary. But I love it. Fixed camera game though so you may have problems with that.

PC: PAYDAY 2. It's only a four person multiplayer, but honestly I've never had more fun robbing virtual banks and sneaking into places.
Dark Souls is my current obsession. If you like medieval/fantasy genres, you'll love Dark Souls. It's another very challenging RPG game but the challenge makes the game so much better. It has only a three person multiplayer max, but honestly the game is more fun to play with even one other person. The story behind some of the characters and bosses are very intriguing as well.
Starbound!! The indie game that's making headlines still. It's a fun, really cool game that's a lot like Minecraft (because it's made by the Terraria devs) and instead of one planet you get thousands of other planets to play on. It's also only a four person multiplayer, but it's still super fun.

3DS or 2DS: Fire Emblem: Awakening. I keep playing it in my spare time at school because it's just a lovely strategy game. Also if you like cute characters, this game is full of them. I wanted to marry all of them b/c they're so lovely -u-

Xbox 360: GTA V. Yup, I'm bringing that up. You can have up to 16 people playing on one multiplayer session, so it's good for the server. And it is just fun. Single player mode is also really good; each character has their own personality and own uses and it's funny and deep and action filled.
The entire Assassin's Creed series is worth a playthrough. I've played every single game aside from Black Flag b/c I'm too poor to buy it still lmao but I just. Love the series. I go back to play through them over and over. And the game also has a large multiplayer where we could play with or against one another.

there are more but i don't want to make this too bi g ahaha,, these are my recommendations tho. also Dark Souls is available for PS3 and Xbox 360 if you don't think your computer could handle it. I'm willing to play on any platform to be able to play with friends ahah,,,

5Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 18th February 2014, 2:24 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

I've got some game recommendations although they're kinda different than the ones posted XD

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, and Legend of Zelda Minish Cap are all great games. Skyward Sword is Wii, Wind Waker is Gamecube/Wii U, and Minish Cap is Gameboy Advance.

The Last of Us is hecka amazing. It's for PS3.

Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby Return to Dreamland, actually every Kirby game in existence is great. Even Squeak Squad.

Red Dead Redemption for PS3/Xbox 360 is great.

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

6Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 18th February 2014, 2:25 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

last of us moRE LIKE CRYING ALL THE TIME
that game made me so sad buT IT WAS SO GOOD

red dead is also an A+ game. the endING PISSED ME OFF THOUGH

7Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 18th February 2014, 2:29 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

I know! So sad Sad

I trolled my brother with that red dead, like i didn't tell him anything about it except that it was pretty great and fun to play and then when the end came around he through down the controller and left the room.

8Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 18th February 2014, 2:31 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

thaT ENTIRE ENDING WAS JUST
SO UPSETTING
i was so mad i didn't want to play anymore even tho i still had shit to do
plus his son was really,,, annoying lmao
and he sounded the same after all those years like ? ?? did that kid ever hit puberty honestly

9Video Game Stuffs Empty Re: Video Game Stuffs 18th February 2014, 2:36 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

his son was the best part of the game for me quite honestly. like i really have the greatest story about him. see my friend who got me to play the game told me about the ending of the game before i played, cause she didn't know if I'd ever get to (since at the time i didn't have ps3 or xbox 360 and wasn't planning on getting one). so when i ended up playing the game with her during a week (this is a friend who i have in england that i spent three weeks with) we decided that we were going to procrastinate in getting to the ending.

call us what you want, but we wanted to break the system. meaning, we wanted to kill the unkillable. meaning his family. so we threw dynamite in his house, set fire to things, scared the daylights out of them- everything.

and then came the tale of john marston, the 17 throwing knives, and jack marston. you see, we figured out you could hit them with a knife if you threw it just right, and that usually, it'd take them out after one or two. yeah, we're a little odd, but we really didn't want to get to the end of the game. so we started throwing knives at jack. one then two hit him, and the boy was still up, knives sticking out of his leg. then three and four. still alive. eventually, all seventeen of our throwing knives were sticking out of various places on his body, and he was still alive and looking out the window for his invisible attacker. it was the funniest moment ever.

i had a picture of it somewhere, i really need to find it again XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]