Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nostalgia Masterpost!

+6
Ani
SkyKeepsFalling
MarieSmiles
Marat
Kiwifeathers
CAT
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:05 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

My old skin and my beautiful dragon bride/groom/whatever.

Imagine the children.

52Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:08 am

CAT

CAT
Admin

I bet they'd still be flightless ya nerd

http://monstertux.tumblr.com

53Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:12 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

CAT wrote:I bet they'd still be flightless ya nerd

Depends which genes they got for wings ya butt

I'm getting images of feathery dragons with nub wings

54Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:14 am

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n112qrcTD01qc2nkb
Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n112s1kRlU1qc2nkb
Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_n112ub5AoO1qc2nkb

there was that one time we made a mess of AH City

http://margaretjordan.tumblr.com

55Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:17 am

CAT

CAT
Admin

by 'we' you mean me with worldedit right?

hehe //replace air fire

56Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:19 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

OMG I remember that.
I'm sad cause I had to do a compete re-install of MC a while back and I lost all my screenshots. Sad

57Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:21 am

CAT

CAT
Admin

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Dg3uki

4 u kiwi <3

58Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:22 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Tumblr_mr0c9gfQb61qeojruo1_500

I went back and found this though.

Summerfest YEAH.

59Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:22 am

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

CAT wrote:by 'we' you mean me with worldedit right?

hehe //replace air fire

i was trying to put it nicely

but yes

i couldn't even get a shot of the heads because of the damn lag

60Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:24 am

CAT

CAT
Admin

Kiwifeathers wrote:Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Tumblr_mr0c9gfQb61qeojruo1_500

I went back and found this though.

Summerfest YEAH.

AHAHA THE WHOLE FUCKING SUMMERFEST THING WENT ON FOR MONTHSSSSSS

61Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 10:24 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

OMG I loved that dragon, I wish I could have it now. I'd use it as my throne in Queen Kiwi lol

62Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 9:10 pm

king eg

king eg
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

i think this is the most nostalgic item that will ever be posted
only tru 90s kids remember

63Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 9:25 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

MarieSmiles wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
MarieSmiles wrote:
Kyuri wrote:i actually can't believe i missed that

what's also hard to believe now is that marie joined roneycraft after both my brother and i and my brother was so excited because she started building a house right next to his xD

it really tickles me that he was excited about that because like i didn't think it was anything special i built in that area to me it was just a spot that didn't seem too close to anybody else's at the time but the fact that made him excited makes me happy XD

Hey Marie remember when I soul sand your house

add that to the long list of things you done to my house

beds

Never trust beds man NEVER

64Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 15th February 2014, 9:58 pm

MarieSmiles

MarieSmiles
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
MarieSmiles wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
MarieSmiles wrote:

what's also hard to believe now is that marie joined roneycraft after both my brother and i and my brother was so excited because she started building a house right next to his xD

it really tickles me that he was excited about that because like i didn't think it was anything special i built in that area to me it was just a spot that didn't seem too close to anybody else's at the time but the fact that made him excited makes me happy XD

Hey Marie remember when I soul sand your house

add that to the long list of things you done to my house

beds

Never trust beds man NEVER
We need to have Cat make that a sticker when she does them.

65Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 16th February 2014, 4:01 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

MarieSmiles wrote:

He thought it was too cool mainly because he'd just gotten on the server and since he both wasn't on much and didn't talk to anyone, he saw it as a good chance to make friends easily XD

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

66Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Empty Re: Nostalgia Masterpost! 18th February 2014, 5:38 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

A few more old roneycraft pics cause I still have tons saved up.  I literally screenshot everything.  I'm a compulsive screencapper.  Also before I figured out how to minecraft screencap XD

the chaos before the rvb group photo shot that happened

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Kd7ejt

from like the first week i was on roneycraft when anthony/mori/burnt waffles decided to join me in my house to mine but instead ended up rage quitting after this kind of chaos

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 2mqvoxs

marta and woof with slenderman lurking in the background

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 E6sx8n

like the very first hour of being on the new map after the horse update.  i still had yet to actually really make friends with anyone, and i had a very poor attempt at being funny then too XD

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 2cqzn05

kiwi sneaking up on luke at the giant wheat patch that was outside my house in jonestown

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 24yr8gj

that time simmons ran by my house being hunted down by an agro baby zombie pigmen she'd named little simmons so i built up, then came down when i thought it was safe, was murdered by said pigmen, and lagged so bad i lost my stuff XD

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 Ot40af

i think the dog army might have been a little more expansive than i remembered it being on roneycraft... shout out to cat's old skin there

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 245eutv

shenanigans in pig city

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 25rfhc2

the picture says it all here

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 2rh6vj5

:eggvan:  chilling inside the giant donut statue.  it apparently had cake on the inside too.

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 330zcdt

kiwi had a villager in her house in jonestown.  said villager attracted its own apocalypse that me and zorica faced off against and beat.

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 24wrfjs

cain.  that's all i need to say.

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 2d1wgg6

the night i nearly broke roneycraft.  just before it closed.  i promised everyone a fireworks show since the server was closing, and only cain, tristark, and kaylan ended up being on.  well, me being the big idiot that i am, i decided to put bottles of experience in the dispensers with the fireworks, thinking it'd look pretty.  well, let me just say, i learned the hard way to never do that.  the lag was phenomenal, and most of the fireworks went off without anyone being able to see them.  it was so bad cain had to world edit a giant sphere of water to disconnect all the redstone circuitry so that it could actually stop.  i always said i wanted the server to go out with a bang...

Nostalgia Masterpost! - Page 3 2w4b8k3

and that's all the really good moments up until roneycraft actually closed that i had!  since i talked less then and had more gaps of time where i didn't really get on, i didn't really get to know anyone until i was on evanscraft.  so yeah.  the fireworks thing is probably my finest hour.

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum