Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introducing you to Vinesauce

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introducing you to Vinesauce Empty Introducing you to Vinesauce 12th February 2014, 3:30 pm

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I want to introduce you guys to Vinesauce, being that now I've seen quite a few of you reblogging some stuff from them!
(This is so long I'm so sorry ;n; )
Vinesauce is a group of streamers, their most famous people being Vinny for his corruptions, and Joel for his absolute insanity. They stream pretty much all day, seeing as how one of their streamers is in the UK and also because they all work at different times. Sometimes they don't stream for 12+ hours if they're busy.
I think they're worth taking a look into if you feel like laughing about nothing or just watching someone go through a game you might not have heard of. I'll tell you about the streamers, or as many of them as I can.

Vinny is sort of the creator of Vinesauce. He made the corruption engine which 'breaks' games just purely for entertainment. He usually rages at games that people send him, before doing corruptions or a better game. He can be a bit of an asshole, and is fairly offensive, so just a warning when you see him on. I've had to turn off the stream sometimes when he gets really stupid.
Joel is Swedish and streams as often as he can which isn't often because he has school. He likes to play older PS2 games and also break games, and has a sort of infectious laughter. He's also fairly offensive so just another warning.
Fred is sort of a jack of all trades. He plays the older games for the most part, as I've watched him do a lot of non-emulated NES games. He also likes the Demon's Souls and Dark Souls series a lot, so if you want to learn about the game in a quick fashion you can watch Fred. He's a fun guy and tends to be the nicest about things.
Hootey is another calm and collected guy. He also plays older games, and is a very good voice actor! Hootey tends to be the calmest and coolest, and doesn't ever swear. So if you catch a stream with Hootey you tend to be in for a good stream.
DireBoar is one of my favorites. He doesn't stream for long periods of time, so you can usually sit and watch an entire stream with Dire. He's laughs at things you might not find funny, but his laughter is infectious so you'll usually end up laughing with him.
KY is the indie gamer. He plays games that are in Alpha and Beta, and plays early access games as well. If you want to learn about a game and see it be played, KY is your best bet. He can be funny at times, but usually when he's streaming he tends to stay on the more serious side.

There are others, but I haven't seen them or I haven't seen them enough to describe them. The ones I listed are the ones you'll see most often. You can watch them on their website, Vinesauce(.)com (minus the parenthesis of course) or on twitch(.)tv/vinesauce. Also, check out their youtube channels for highlights from longer streams: Vinesauce, Exinthevatican, Dem Engineerz (there are others but these are the main three).
Thank you for reading, if you read through it all, and be sure to check out Vinesauce!

2Introducing you to Vinesauce Empty Re: Introducing you to Vinesauce 21st February 2014, 7:32 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

i know like no one really looks at this thread but i felt like having to say
that I got
Hootey to respond to me twice during his most recent stream
he said goodnight to me ahaha

i'm v happy and i'm feeling v good i can die happily now that a streamer has mentioned me on stream laugh s

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum