Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You

+4
Marat
CAT
SkyKeepsFalling
Kyuri
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 6:17 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

We love you so we kill you Red.

PS: wolf army is still going down I see your signature

27What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 6:33 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

SkyKeepsFalling wrote:We love you so we kill you Red.

Ah. Completely understandable, I see XP :3

PS: i know i left it there for you, the wolf army will rise ahaha (;;;;

28What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 6:41 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

RedInkedWolf wrote:

The wolf army always rises, my friend. It will wait in shadows to strike, and by the time it does it will be too much to fight. We were always here. We will always be here. There is always a reason to fear the wolves.

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

29What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 7:03 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Kyuri wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

The wolf army always rises, my friend.  It will wait in shadows to strike, and by the time it does it will be too much to fight.  We were always here.  We will always be here.  There is always a reason to fear the wolves.

You guys seem to forget that no matter how large your army may become I can still wipe it out in a single flash of lightning. Or just drop them all into fire or the abyss. Or leave to drown... Or send them to the moon. Take your pick.

30What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 7:05 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

The wolf army always rises, my friend.  It will wait in shadows to strike, and by the time it does it will be too much to fight.  We were always here.  We will always be here.  There is always a reason to fear the wolves.

You guys seem to forget that no matter how large your army may become I can still wipe it out in a single flash of lightning.  Or just drop them all into fire or the abyss.  Or leave to drown... Or send them to the moon.  Take your pick.

You might never find them all. I might have hidden some all across the world. The army never stops growing Sky.

31What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 7:12 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Kyuri wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

You guys seem to forget that no matter how large your army may become I can still wipe it out in a single flash of lightning.  Or just drop them all into fire or the abyss.  Or leave to drown... Or send them to the moon.  Take your pick.

You might never find them all.  I might have hidden some all across the world.  The army never stops growing Sky.  

Pfff you can't hide them. I just use the purge command and they're dead. Or the butcher command. Then I can drop your royal highness off into a prison in the abyss and that will be the end.

32What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 7:20 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

You might never find them all.  I might have hidden some all across the world.  The army never stops growing Sky.  

Pfff you can't hide them.  I just use the purge command and they're dead.  Or the butcher command.  Then I can drop your royal highness off into a prison in the abyss and that will be the end.  

Well played. Of course, you wouldn't want to kill your namesake dog, would you?

33What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 7:24 pm

SkyKeepsFalling

SkyKeepsFalling
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Kyuri wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

Pfff you can't hide them.  I just use the purge command and they're dead.  Or the butcher command.  Then I can drop your royal highness off into a prison in the abyss and that will be the end.  

Well played.  Of course, you wouldn't want to kill your namesake dog, would you?

I have no problem with doing that. It already serves the wrong master.

34What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 18th February 2014, 7:27 pm

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
SkyKeepsFalling wrote:
Kyuri wrote:
RedInkedWolf wrote:

Well played.  Of course, you wouldn't want to kill your namesake dog, would you?

I have no problem with doing that.  It already serves the wrong master.

Hmm. Definitely well played. You win this round. Maybe I'll just have an army of blaze rods instead.

35What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You - Page 2 Empty Re: What's The Funniest Way Sky Has Killed You 19th February 2014, 6:44 am

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Omg, sky ur a buttface don't be mean to kyuri

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum