Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew 17th February 2014, 7:10 pm

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

sure Red ;3;
and ahh thank you -u-

27RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew 18th February 2014, 1:23 am

FefsPrplDolfin

FefsPrplDolfin
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I've been thinking about sending them some chocolate from where I work, if I sent you a few boxes could you give it to them? And request that you take lots of pictures of the whole convention? Because pictures are an amazing thing that I would love to see :3

http://feferispurpledolphin.tumblr.com

28RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew 18th February 2014, 1:54 am

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

If you could send it to me, I'd definitely try my hardest to get the chocolate to them

And I will take hundreds of pictures, that is definitely going to be a thing ahaha. I'll probably make a thread on here after I return and post a lot of the photos for all to see

29RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew 18th February 2014, 6:00 pm

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Hecka yes, I want to see them. Also Dory you should send Woof an extra box of chocolate because the stuff is frikin delicious and you should have some. Also because you are awesome, AND you are doing all this for us lame people not going to RTX this year o3o

30RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew 18th February 2014, 10:28 pm

WoofAlekseev

WoofAlekseev
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

Ahhh no you definitely don't have to do that ;3;
I'm doing this b/c I want to and you don't have to send me a gift for it either

31RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: RTX: Autographs from the AH Crew 19th February 2014, 6:41 am

RedInkedWolf

RedInkedWolf
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

But you are still awesome, so either way ;3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum