Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyuri Does Writing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kyuri Does Writing Empty Kyuri Does Writing 11th February 2014, 4:55 am

Kyuri

Kyuri
spaghetti sous-chef
spaghetti sous-chef

For my fanfiction writings from 2006 to 2012, go to fanfiction.net and search author Buick Regal Racecar 56

For the first four chapters of Facade of Secrets, as well as poetry and stuff, go to buickregalracecar .deviantart.com without the space of course

Heyyo friends! So this will be the official Evanscraft forum thread for any of the Evanscraft stories I do! I will also put updates on here with where I am with the stories, as well as accepting any story ideas for future stories.

Stories!

The Problems With Power

Progress: Currently completed, on paper.

Summary: Evanscraft Territory in Minecraftia was peacefully controlled by the six mods- until one day when suddenly they don't seem so friendly. Now it's up to the regular members of Evanscraft to figure out what's wrong and figure out how to stop them.

Notes: This one features everyone from the server that I could remember. If you don't have a speaking part, you're mentioned. The people who ended up with speaking parts are the ones I've been on the server most often with so I felt I knew them well enough to at least get them right. Features several little in jokes from the server as well. This one is set in Minecraft, so we're within the game, and have some technology that helps with things like the inventory and chat. Yes, there will be covers I do for this one too. Oh yeah, it's also first person from my point of view because usually when I write and do third person I try and do everyone's point of view, but since I'm writing for real people and obviously can't jump inside your heads to see what's going on, then it went to being first person.

Will Begin Posting: Very soon, although updates depend on when I have computer access since we have one laptop charger for three laptops. Hopefully I can get a chapter out when I get home from class today.

Length of Story: Written copy is ten chapters plus prologue, which is the usual amount for me. Altogether it's 41 pages. I usually heavily edit stories when typing too so it might not even be as lengthy when it finally debuts here.

No Way In, No Way Out

Progress on Paper: 3 pages completed as of 10:36 am February 11th

Summary: It was a typical TOP competition; Aaron was winning, Skype was chaotic, and the server was lively. At least, until a bizarre disturbance sends the sixteen competitors into darkness- and when they wake up, they're in the game. Now the server's saying it's closed; but the sixteen inside don't know that. With five of the mods and eleven of the regular players trapped inside a game, with no way of knowing what could happen if they die in game and no way of contacting the outside world, will they be trapped forever?

Notes: This one does not feature everyone, and for that I'm sorry. Evan gave me the idea, and I decided a logical way for it to be more than just like three people would be setting it during a TOP. And usually we have around 16 people on for those. Plus I don't think all of us have ever been on at once, because the total tally for the first story was around thirty people, including a new person I had to give a cameo to at the end. So I'll put the list of characters with this one. This one is also not just Minecraft based, since it starts with us outside the game. A pretty typical Minecraft story, but I fully expect this one to be more horror based than comedy like the first. Plenty of nuggets of server jokes and stuff should follow though. Also will be first person because I attempted third person about four times and kept reverting to first person. I wanted to make this not first person, but it just seems like it works best for a Minecraft based story to be first person.

Characters: Evan, Marie, Cat, Sky, Marta, Kyuri, Aaron, Kai, Fef, Red, Pancakes, Chris, Zorica, Kiwi, Kaylan, Erin - others will be mentioned, so I'll probably end up mentioning everyone at least once, but this is pretty much based on people who I've seen at most TOP competitions we have, as well as needing almost all the mods for the actual plot I have set

The Evanscrafters

Progress on Paper: I haven't even started this yet.

Summary: Making up for all the first person Kyuri stories XD This one is everyone else's stories, provided they send them in. All Evanscraft based of course. They can be funny, sad, or just plain weird. Just send in a screencap or a blurb about what happened and everything you think I'd need for the story, and I'll put it all into one big sit-com like story for us to read!

Notes: Send in ideas you egs

I will take requests, ideas, plots, screencaps, anything that can give me new story ideas. This is literally the friendliest server I could ever imagine being on and writing stories with us as the characters is my way of saying thank you guys for being awesome. So please, any ideas you have, share them and I'll do my best to put them in story form!

http://buickregalracecar56.deviantart.com, wolf-queen-kyuri.tumb

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum