Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mooshroom hunting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mooshroom hunting Empty Mooshroom hunting 9th February 2014, 9:19 am

Marat

Marat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

This is super old, like way back when Roneycraft was still around just after the horse update and Kiwi, Evan and I went looking for a Mushroom biome. This bit that happened was pretty frustrating and hilarious so I wrote it out idk enjoy

"Kiwi! Are you alright?"

A flightless bird looked up at her pink and blue armour clad comrades from the ledge upon which she stood, the two explorers’ heads casting shadows into the ominous ravine below. Pain throbbed from her knees and ankles from the fall, but otherwise she believed she was fine. It could have been worse; she could have been twice as far down and three times more hurt. Which is dead.

”I think so. Could I get a little help?” Kiwi said with a slightly shaken voice, staring helplessly at the two head-shaped silhouettes peaking out almost comically over the edge.

"Can’t you fly?" The blue one—Marta—asked.

Kiwi blinked. Flapped her useless wings for effect.

"Um."

Evan was already on the move, pulling out a shovel from his inventory within his pink suit of armor and digging down to Kiwi’s ledge. A sigh of relief escaped the bird’s beak with a mumbled thank you and Evan nodded, handing over a few dirt blocks for her to build her way back up to the surface. They climbed hurriedly, Kiwi’s last step up aided by a pull from Marta’s outstretched hand.

"Well this is one heck of an adventure," she said with a grunt as she pulled, half humorous and half annoyed.

Kiwi scoffed. “Yeah. Let’s find that mushroom biome before something else—”

Just then, the wild wolf that Evan had tamed minutes earlier sprinted in, growling, mistaking Kiwi for a threat because of an accidental bonce to Evan’s shoulder during the monster fight that had caused her downfall moments before. Kiwi gasped and backpedaled, avoiding the canine’s exposed teeth. The headbutt hit dead-on, however, and before she could catch herself, Kiwi stumbled back, feet losing purchase on the cliff-side, air rushing past her as multiple hands reached out to try and grab her.

She recovered fast enough to attempt to catch fingers on the ledge she’d landed on earlier. The tips caught but slipped away.

The ground approached with open arms of stone stretching forever on either side of Kiwi’s peripheral. Her mouth opened to let out a scream.

Crack.

She opened her eyes to find that she was back in Jones Town, in her house, by her bed, thousands of blocks from where her companions gawked into the ravine, nothing but the items from her inventory scattered at the bottom.

"— happens."

http://yourtwodads.tumblr.com

2Mooshroom hunting Empty Re: Mooshroom hunting 9th February 2014, 10:02 am

Kiwifeathers

Kiwifeathers
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

I'm still annoyed about that, but mostly because you found it like 20 mins later.

Wolves are jerks. >:I

3Mooshroom hunting Empty Re: Mooshroom hunting 9th February 2014, 6:44 pm

Marat

Marat
egg wannabee
egg wannabee

If only we'd had the /back command : '(

http://yourtwodads.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum